STABILA levels are unparalleled with regard to their accuracy and dependability. The secret - the vials made of block acrylic glass are firmly epoxy-locked in the frame. A perfect system. The vial is firmly cast in the high strength aluminum frame with non-shrink epoxy. No re-adjustment, no realignment, no tensioning against springs made of steel or fatigued plastic, no welding or clamping stresses. Just as accurate after 10 years as on the first day.
- Type 196. Our number 1 selling frame design.
- Certified Level Accuracy .029 degrees - 1/32in over 72 inches - 0.5mm per meter right-side up or upside down. Every level is electronically adjusted, then accuracy inspected and certified.
- Vials read the same in all positions.
- Bright easy to read vials will not leak, break, fog or require re-calibration.
- Level accuracy guaranteed for life.
- Sizes 16in to 72in have machined top and bottom measuring surfaces.
- Sizes 16in to 48in have an open (300 degree) center vial. 59in to 96in have a double bridged center vial.
- Rib-reinforced frame for high strength and light weight. Frame will not warp or twist.
- Rubberized hand grips for comfort and grip.
- Shock-absorbing removable endcaps: Prevent slipping on walls and marking walls. Endcaps can be removed to carry pencil lines tight into corners.
- Large metal hang hole to store the level up and off of the work surface.
- Electrostatic enamel finish: baked on tough, cleans up with water and brush.
- Especially suitable for craftsmen who subject their tools to extremely demanding conditions and need to measure in all positions for example, in bricklaying and carpentry, in wood construction, reinforced concrete construction, window fitting, road construction and landscaping work.
Measurement accuracy in normal position
±1/32in @ 72in
Measurement accuracy in reverse position
±1/32in @ 72in
Number of measuring surfaces
Rectangular profile with ribs
Removable / Wall Grips / Shock Absorbing