This rugged and practical high-quality level is the choice for any trade that needs to set angles precisely and quickly. If your work is going to be checked, invest in German Engineering. The Checkers are using STABILA. The electronic measuring technology and precision vials makes work faster and more efficient. The two illuminated digital displays can be read from both the side and the top. It is IP 65 certified therefore fully washable and dustproof. When STABILA designed this electronic level, they added everything you need and then some, making this a tool you can’t do without.terproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Stabila Type 196-2 Tech, electronic, digital levels.
- Measuring accuracy of the vials in vial up or vial down position 0.029 degrees = 1/32in over 72 inches / 0.5mm/m.
- Electronic accuracy: At 0 degrees and 90 degrees = +/- 0.05 degrees, from 1 degree to 89 degrees = +/- 0.2 degrees.
- IP65 dust and water proof.
- Recalibration of the electronic module is simple and fast with the Stabila vial system.
- Degree, % , rise and run in both inch and metric. Display decimal or fractional readings.
- Find plumb and level with Sound. Hear/listen for Spot On as you are making adjustments to the work with shims etc.
- Displays on the side and top light up and are easily viewed from any position.
- Rib reinforced frame protects the precision vial system and electronic package.
- Impact resistant removable endcaps protect the frame.
- 24in and 48in models include padded carrying case.
- Uses 2-AA batteries.
Measure, set or duplicate any slope or angle on the work site. Precise slope measurements as the touch of a button.
Measurement accuracy in normal position
±1/32in @ 72in
Measurement accuracy in reverse position
±1/32in @ 72in
Accuracy with electronic inclination measurement at 0° and 90° +/-
Accuracy with electronic inclination measurement at 1° to 89° +/-
°, %, mm/m, inch/ft
Number of measuring surfaces
Removable / Wall Grips / Shock Absorbing
Rectangular profile with ribs