- Chemical resistant gauntlet
- Textured pattern for enhanced grip
- Smooth nitrile for enhanced chemical protection
- Fully coated for maximum liquid protection
- Flock lined for added comfort
- 12 per box
Chemical Protection Gloves
Working environments using hazardous chemicals and substances can be very harmful to workers and the correct protection is a must. Portwest supplies a range of gloves which are fully tested and certified to protect from a range of chemicals.
A wide and increasing range of Hand Protection styles is available. In order to help cater to every need. Only the best materials and manufacturing methods are used in the production of Portwests' extensive range of Hand Protection products.
- AS/NZS 2161 .2
- AS/NZS 2161 .3
- EN ISO 374-5 Micro Organisms (Pass)
- EN 388:2016 - (22.214.171.124.X)
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B (J.K.L)
- EN 420