Product A lined garment designed to be completely practical and safe the Contrast Bib Coverall protects the lower body and chest against wet conditions while ensuring safety and increased visability with the use of 2 reflective tape stripes This garment is waterproof and stain resistant Excellent for both male and female employees Features. Lined garment. Front Zipper Fly Opening. Side Waist Button Expansion. Adjustable Straps with Durable Buckle Closure. Waterproof with sealed seams. Contrast Panel for Protection Agains Dirt. Breathable. Anti Wicking fabric at hems. Flexible elasticated back. Adjustable leg access. Taped waterproof seams. Multi Layered chest pocket. Contrast Bib Brace Unlined. Lining and Insulation 100 Polyeurthane. Quilted Lining. Side Zipper Leg Opening for Easy Access. Portwest High Visibility WorkwearSpecifications.
- Quilted, lined garment
- 2" silver reflective tape
- Front Zipper Fly Opening
- Side Waist Button Expansion
- Adjustable Straps with Durable Buckle Closure
- Waterproof with sealed seams
- Contrast Panel for Protection Agains Dirt
- Side zipper leg opening for easy access
- Material: 100% Polyester 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish. PU coated
- Lining and Insulation 100% Polyeurthane
- Portwest High Visibility Workwear
- 300D Fabrics: Made with 300 denier 100% polyester yarn this is a tough fabric for tough conditions. 300 fabric has superb abrasion and tear resistance. It has a polyurethane (PU) coated inside which makes the fabric waterproof and has a water and stain repellent coating on the outside which helps keep the garment clean.
- 300D Garments: Standard features of the garments in this range include fully waterproof taped seams throughout; anti wicking fabric at hems and cuffs, mobile phone pockets placed under garment storm flaps, good quality zips and strong metal press fasteners; concealed hood under collar; knitted cuffs in sleeves.
- Hi-Vis Tex Tape: The Portwest 300D range uses HiVisTex reflective tape and is fully certified to the EN471 standard and gives superior performance in both wet and dry weather.
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 CLASS E
- EN ISO 20471 CLASS 2
- EN 343 CLASS 3:1
- EN 342 0.446M².K/W (B), X,2,2
Color Yellow/Navy Blue