This tool is ideal for tradespeople who want a broad menu of feature. Those who need to measure and calculate material or labor costs for quotations on site will invest in this tool. With its comprehensive package of 13 functions you can measure quickly and precisely up to a distance of 260ft. The LD 420 is robustly constructed for working indoors or outdoors in virtually any weather conditions, thanks to its IP 65 protection class. STABILA has a tradition of high quality measuring tools and this is no exception.
- This professional measuring tool is packed with features. Read the instruction manual to realize the value of this tool.
- Designed for use on construction sites – waterproof and dustproof in accordance with protection class IP 65.
- Built-in calculator for making calculations based on measurement data.
- Stores personal constants (e.g. price per square foot or per hour etc.).
- Comprehensive function package – 13 measuring functions (including MIN and MAX tracking, distances, trapezoid).
- Call up additional information such as area, volume, wall and ceiling surface areas.
- Target tool (notch and bead principle) integrated in the housing for locating targets, even at great distances.
- ISO-certified distance measurer – Over the range the accuracy will be less than or equal to 1/16in.
- Back lit display makes it very easy to read.
- 1/4-20 thread for fixing on a tripod – makes accurate locating possible.
- Includes a belt pouch and wrist strap.
- 2 x AAA batteries.
< 1 mW
Min. measuring range
Max. measuring range
Operating life (number of measurements)
With data transfer