The 6" long stainless steel blade moves smoothly along edges of concrete sidewalks and slabs. This edger creates a 3/8" radius, with a 1/2" lip, on the edge of concrete slabs to prevents the edges from chipping with wear. The 4" wide tool provides the perfect amount of coverage on sidewalks and small projects. A steel mounting welded to blade attaches the ProForm® soft grip handle. The enhanced texture on the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet.The signature orange and black handle is easy to find on a jobsite. Proudly made in the USA.
- 3/8" radius on stainless steel blade
- Smooth radius prevents chipping of slabs
- Steel mounting welded to blade
- Comfortable ProForm® soft grip handle
- Texture ribbing reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet