The 6" long stainless steel blade moves smoothly along edges of concrete sidewalks and slabs. This edger creates a 1/4" radius, with a 3/8" lip, on the edge of concrete slabs to prevents the edges from chipping with wear. The 2-1/2" wide tool provides the perfect amount of coverage on sidewalks and small projects. Both ends curve up to easily glide back and forth across the surface without gouging. A steel mounting welded to blade attaches the ProForm® soft grip handle. The enhanced texture on the handle reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet. The signature orange and black handle is easy to find on a jobsite. Proudly made in the USA.
- 1/4" radius on stainless steel blade
- Smooth radius prevents chipping of slabs
- Both ends curved for back and forth movements
- Steel mounting welded to blade
- Comfortable ProForm® soft grip handle
- Texture ribbing reduces fatigue and provides a great grip even when wet
- Made in the USA