Pointing Trowel with Wood Handle
This versatile tool ideal scraping, digging, mixing or repair work is a must have in every tool bag. The 5-1/2"x 2-1/2" pointed blade and tang is forged from one piece of steel for strength. Forging assures product consistency with high integrity that won't weaken or crack. The blade is tempered and ground for flexibility. Each blade is then polished to keep mortar centered on the blade and resist material from sliding. The smooth wood handle is balanced for ease of use. The handle is attached with a strong steel ferrule. Quality steel and comfortable wood handle allow for a long life for this versatile tool. Proudly made in the USA.
- One-piece forged blade for strength and flexibility
- Blade is tempered and ground
- Polished to keep material from sliding
- Perfectly balanced for ease of use
- Handle securely attached with steel ferrule